Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real
Welcome to the future of virtual reality Close your eyes and step inside. Things are about to get weird Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real.
This is not like having a tiny TV strapped to my face. Nothing like the Google Glass or Virtual Boy of yore. This feels like I’ve inserted my head into another world.
You simply must try the Oculus Rift. It’s breathtaking. I just wouldn’t buy one right now — and there’s no reason you should feel the need to, either (especially with its archrival, the HTC Vive, also just days away). The longer you wait to buy, the better it will get. This is just day one for Oculus — and for the future of virtual reality.
Design – Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real
The Oculus Rift headset is an elegant, sleek and, dare I say, stylish black brick you stick on your face. You may not look great wearing it, but the actual hardware can’t be faulted for aesthetics.
The Oculus Rift is the first headset available, and it does a fantastic job of not just displaying high-quality VR, but making it easy to use.
Specification – Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real
- Comes With Black tracking camera on a slender 8-inch stand.
- The Oculus Rift comes with two accessories: an Xbox One gamepad and a small, simple device called the Oculus Remote.
- Unlike Sony and HTC, Oculus isn’t launching the Rift with a full controller of its own, since its Oculus Touch hardware will arrive in the second half of this year.
- The oval-shaped black remote, by contrast, fits right in, although its construction doesn’t feel as solid as the rest of the system.
- The 4-meter headset tether ends with one USB and one HDMI port, and the tracking camera is plugged in with its own USB cable — there’s no external power cable or controller box for either piece.
- Build with headphone
My Comments – Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real
I agree this is really a great product can bring happiness to gamers and technology lovers. Practically the technological inventions are mainly for human needs and entertainments, this can release stress and makes happy and great virtual gamming experiences. By comming to negative comments it can cause any mental disorders and makes less playing outdoor. While using this device should very careful because outside Audio or video disabled.
Price – $1,225.00 + $7.49 shipping
What’s your comments for Oculus Rift Fooling Senses Making Unreal Real